Fun at the Fair Board Book
This product is currently sold out.
Toddlers will love exploring all the wonders of a day at the fair in this chunky, tactile board book.
Little hands will thrill at flipping through the uniquely shaped, die-cut pages that overlap to reveal carousels, trains, rollercoasters and all the other fun-tastic sights and sounds of a bustling fairground. Delightfully petite, with light concept-based text and jubilant illustrations, Fun at the Fair is perfect for hands on play and bedtime reading alike.
• The tactile, toylike quality makes Fun at the Fair an irresistible attention-grabber for toddlers.
• Decorative and elegantly-designed, this book is ideal for both nursery display and hands-on learning.
• Lovers of Scandinavian design will love Ingela Arrhenius's beautiful, 1950s-inspired art.
Age Range: Baby - 3 years
- Grade Level: Preschool and up
- Board book: 10 pages
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 1 x 6.6 inches