A handheld recording device, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood